NoteVault recommends changing your password regularly to increase account security. To do, follow the steps below.
- After logging into the NoteVault website, click on “USER SETTINGS” (displayed as ☰) at the top left-hand side of the page.
- From the new User Settings page, click on “User Details”.
- Click on the text box next to “Password” and enter the new password.
- Confirm the password by entering it again into the “Confirm Password’ text box.
- Click on “Save” at the bottom right of the page.
If you need to reset your password because you forgot it, please see this support article.
Type the New Password Twice, Click Save.