How to Get to the Calendar:
- Log into the NoteVault website.
- Select the project from the project drop-down menu that you wish to enter into.
- To the right of the daily report, click on the "CALENDAR" button (displayed as a calendar icon).
What the Yellow Days on the Project Calendar Mean:
- The days highlighted in yellow are days that at least 1 note was made into the project.
- If you hover over the yellow days, the exact number of notes made on that day will appear.
- This feature is meant to help with compliance and serve as a reminder for days that are missing notes.