Add Subcontractors to Your Account for Free:
NoteVault allows you to invite subcontractors to contribute to your daily report for free because we firmly believe in everyone being on the same page. One Team. One Report.
Just remember to disable the free contributor to your daily report when they are off the job. Free subs will only be able to see their own notes, and no one else's notes (including their own team). If the sub would like to see their team members' notes, then they will have to pay for a NoteVault account.
How to Invite Free Subs:
- Log into the NoteVault website.
- Select the project you wish to invite the sub to from the project drop-down menu.
- To the right of the daily report, click on the 'PROJECT USERS' button (displayed as an icon of people).
- Click on "Invite Contributors."
- Enter the email address of whom you wish to invite.
- Click the "Invite" button when you are ready.
- Repeat until you have invited all the subs you wanted to.
- Please note it may take 1-2 business days for the sub to have access to your project. If someone needs immediate access, we suggest adding them as a regular paid user.