By default, projects have auto-weather enabled which provides a weather entry 3 or 6 times per day. Weather is automatically added to the report at approximately 7am, noon, and 5pm. You will need to have a city and state or ZIP code filled out in your project information section for accurate readings.
To disable or re-enable auto-weather for your project, follow these steps below:
- Navigate to the project you wish to edit the auto-weather options for.
- Go to 'Project Settings' (you must be a project admin to do this).
- Go to 'Report Settings.'
- Scroll until you see 'Auto-Weather' and you can edit the settings there.
You can also manually add a weather entry by following the steps below:
- After logging into the NoteVault website, find the desired project by clicking on the project selector dropdown menu at the top of the page.
- Click the ‘ADD’ symbol (displayed as +) at the top of the vertical toolbar.
- Click on ‘Weather’.
- Input the information (temperature is a mandatory field) and click ‘Save’.