Enable account and project administrators to track job site compliance
- Compliance can be sorted by: NoteVault access, contributing notes, or contributing labor
- We’ve also included a view that lets you know when users have received the daily report
- Track this compliance by Account, by project, or by user
- Sort compliance by amount of usage, identifying “power users” and those that might need additional support
Export compliance data
- Whether running the compliance report by account, by project, or by user, you can export this report into Excel
- The report is color coded in order to give you a quick top level view of the information. You can also sort and manipulate the data in any way that works for you.
Q: Does compliance track how many entries were made?
A: Not at this time
Q: Can I customize a date range for compliance tracking?
A: Right now, compliance is tracked by calendar month
Don’t have a NoteVault account? Click here to get started!