How to Filter / Search Through Notes:
- Log into the NoteVault website.
- Click on the project you wish to enter from the project drop-down menu at the top-center part of the page.
- Once in a project, click on the "SEARCH" button (displayed as a magnifying glass).
- Click on "More Search Options" to open up the full set of options to search upon.
- When you are done entering your search criteria, click the "Search" button.
- Individual notes that fit your search criteria will then display (you can clear the search by hovering over the magnifying glass and clicking "Clear").
- You may also hit the "PRINT REPORT" button to the right, and all of your search results will then print as a daily report.
You can search by any or all of the following:
- Notes containing keywords/phrases
- Notes within a certain date range.
- Notes made by a certain user.
- Notes made by a certain company (or subcontractor).
- Notes tagged to a certain category.
- notes tagged to a certain issue.