Exclude Notes From the Daily Report:
There are a couple of ways you can do this. You can either manually exclude certain notes, or exclude all notes from the daily report unless they are otherwise approved.
Manually Exclude Notes:
- Hover over the note you wish you exclude.
- Click on the note menu icon (displayed as ☰ on the top right of the note).
- Click on "Unapprove."
Enable Approval Process:
- This is done on a project level, so it must be done on each project you wish to enable this on. To begin enter the project you wish to enable this on.
- Click on "PROJECT SETTINGS" (displayed as⚙ to the right of the daily report).
- Click on "Report Settings."
- Scroll down to the section called "APPROVAL PROCESS"
- Check the box that says "Require approval to include in reports."
- Click "Save" when you are done.
Automatically, every note will be "Unapproved," and will need to be manually approved by clicking on a blue "Approve" on the bottom right of each note.