Customize the Default Project We Created For You
By following the steps listed below, you will improve the appearance of your daily report to be something like this:
How to Customize the Default Project We Created for You:
- Select 'My Project' from project drop-down list at the top of the page.
- Click on 'PROJECT SETTINGS' (displayed as a gear icon) to the right of the Daily Report.
- Click on 'Project Address.'
- Replace "My Project" with the name of a project you are currently working on.
- Input the project address, city, state, zip/postal code, country, and time zone (adding the project address will automatically show the weather report 3 times per day for your job site).
- Upload your company logo so that it appears at the top of the Daily Report.
Want your logo automatically added to all new projects? Click here for instructions.
Don't have a company logo yet? Check out this free website we found to create a high-quality company logo. Please scroll to the end of this page for directions.
Click on 'PROJECT SETTINGS'
Click on 'Project Address'
Update your Project Information
Add Your Logo and Click Save
Don't have a company logo yet? Check out this free website we found to create a high-quality company logo. Please see the directions below.
How to Create a Company Logo on Canva.com
- Go to https://www.canva.com/create/logos/.
- Create a free account or log in.
- Once logged in, change the custom dimensions to be 300 px by 70 px.
- To do this, you will go to 'File' on the top left.
- Click on 'Change dimensions...'
- Click on 'Use custom dimensions...'
- Type in '300' for the width and '70' for the height.
- Design your logo.
- Upload to NoteVault using the steps above!