How to Annotate/Markup Photos:
- Open the NoteVault Notes! iOS app.
- Go to the menu on the project list and click "About" and make sure you have at least a version number of 2.700 or greater. If not, go to the Apple App store and update your app to the latest version.
- Take a voice or text note. Once you're done, you will be prompted to add an existing photo or take a new photo. Choose one of the two.
- When you take a photo and save, the screen will now have a faded black overlay that says "Tap Anywhere to Edit."
- Once you are in edit mode, you can start drawing right away. Hit "Done" when you're done.
Important to note: If you are selecting multiple existing photos from your camera roll, the ability to annotate/markup will not be offered to you. It will only work if you choose one existing photo or take one photo at a time.