How to Use NoteVault Transcription Without a Smartphone:
First, you will need to set up a project phone number. You will need to be an account administrator to be able to do this:
- Log into the NoteVault website.
- Go to your 'ACCOUNT SETTINGS' (displayed as a gear icon on the top right).
- Click on 'Account Projects.'
- Click on 'Add Project.'
- Fill in project details.
- Make sure to select 'Yes' for the question regarding users not having access to a smartphone (this is essential, otherwise a phone number for the project will not be created).
- Click 'Save' when you are done.
- You will now see a project phone number below the project name.
- Users can call that phone number to input voice notes into the project. Our transcription team will then transcribe their voice notes into words (unless you have transcription turned off for your account).
- We recommend storing the project phone number and project email address. You can email in photos and files that you would like to add into the daily report as well.