How to Listen to an Audio Note [Web]:
- Any note that was recorded by voice within the NoteVault Notes! app will be available for you to listen to at all times (even after the audio has been transcribed).
- Any note with a voice file will display a play button when you hover over the note.
- Click on the play button to listen to the audio file for the note.
How to Listen to an Audio Note [Mobile]:
- Log into the NoteVault Notes! app for Apple iOS or Android devices.
- Select the project you wish to enter.
- Find the note you wish to listen to.
- Tap on note menu icon (displayed as three dots "•••").
- Tap on "Play Audio."