How to View the Location Where a Note Was Taken [Web]:
- Locations only appear for notes taken in the NoteVault Notes! app for Apple iOS and Android devices.
- Once logged into the NoteVault website, a location pin icon will appear over notes that have locations available.
- You must hover over the note in order for the location pin icon to appear.
- Click on the location pin icon and the location will open up on a Google Map.
How to View the Location Where a Note Was Taken [Mobile]:
- Log into the NoteVault Notes! app.
- Select the project you wish to enter.
- Find the note you wish to see the location for (remember, you can only see the location for notes taken in the NoteVault Notes! app).
- Tap on note menu icon (displayed as three dots "•••").
- Tap on "View Location."