Enable account and project administrators to track job site compliance
- Compliance can be sorted by: NoteVault access, contributing notes, or contributing labor
- We’ve also included a view that lets you know when users have received the daily report
- Track this compliance across all projects, by individual project, or by users
- Sort compliance by amount of usage, identifying “power users” and those that might need additional support
Export compliance data
- The compliance report can be exported to an Excel file.
- The report is color coded in order to give you a quick top level view of the information. You can also sort the data in any way that works for you.
Q: Does compliance track how many entries were made?
A: Not at this time.
Q: Can I customize a date range for compliance tracking?
A: Right now, compliance is tracked only by calendar month.
Don’t have a NoteVault account? Click here to get started!